(of Jesus) "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion—to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he may be glorified. They shall build up the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former devastations; they shall repair the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations." - Isaiah 61:1-4, of Jesus

1.01.2016

Earnestly I seek You - 4.09.2015

My life is about YOU. Revive my soul. Help me to trust in You above all, to follow You, to live to You!! Oh God, You are my God - earnestly I seek You!
"for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught." - Proverbs 3:26 
I am so blessed. God IS taking care of and leading me. He IS tending to my somewhat-willing heart and I have Him. We are not far away from each other & I have not given up. We keep showing up. I can TRUST HIM. You will help me to follow you! Thank you Jesus. Please be my confidence!!

For I know there is a whale's belly should I fight against following You. Imprison me there if I do not follow. Oh Lord - Your grace!! Your grace. I praise You for your jealousy over my heart, my feet, my following. I love You.

You are my God - earnestly I seek You.

No comments:

Post a Comment